Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Cardio Workouts You Can Do at Home Without tool

Great cardio workouts can be tough for a lot of people. You may struggle to find the time to get to the gym. If you hit the gym and ride the stationary bike or use the treadmill for 45 minutes and factor in travel time, that's a big part of your day and we're all busy. But there is a way.

Great cardio workouts at home can be tough because high ability home rehearsal equipment isn't cheap and you need a place to put it.

Sprint

But you can get great cardio workouts at home, in very dinky time, without any rehearsal equipment. Yes, seriously.

Great Cardio Workouts You Can Do at Home Without tool

You can join body weight exercises and high intensity interval training (Hitt).

Here's how:

Hiit is a great way to burn fat faster and do it in less time.

With high intensity interval training, no one can use the excuse that they don't have the time for great cardio workouts.

To prove it, here's an example of today's cardio workout that I did at home without any rehearsal equipment.

I first warmed up by doing a few minutes of easy body weight squats and jumping jacks.

Then I jumped right into my cardio workout as follows: Jumping Jacks Plank Mountain Climbers Side Hops (hop side to side over a dumbbell - you can use anyone to jump over) Sprint in Place (I hold my hands out and make sure me knees touch them each time) Body Weight Squats Burpee Stationary Reverse Lunge

I performed this routine by going all out (yes, 100% effort) on each rehearsal for 15 seconds. I would then take a 15 second break before doing the same on the next exercise.

This had me complete the above cycle in 4 minutes. I then took a two dinky break and repeated the exact cycle listed above.

Another 2 dinky break followed and I performed a third cycle as follows: Jumping Jacks Crunches Body Weight Squats Reverse Lunges Leg Raise Sprint in Place Plank Side Hop

Including warm up this whole routine took me 20 minutes, at home, no rehearsal equipment, and it was brutal.

Stop using lack of time or equipment as an excuse to miss out on a fitness program. You can always do Something!

Now, great cardio workouts are as easy as getting off the couch.

Great Cardio Workouts You Can Do at Home Without tool

No comments:

Post a Comment